Monday, September 15, 2008

Sleeping Babies

I just love sleeping babies. They are peaceful, and just look so sweet no matter what their mood was that day. Madison has an added bonus when she sleeps, she makes me laugh. She has a habit of getting herself into very strange (or cute) positions. It got to the point that I started taking pictures. Some of the cute ones are below.


Refusing to let go of her boombox.


With her foot through the slot (a favorite of hers).


Just finished eating.


Refusing to let go of her bottle.


Using baby as a pillow, and pillow inbetween her legs (like Mommie).


Then a couple of days ago one such incident topped the rest. Madison was tired and cranky and in need of a nap, however she did not want to nap. She was fighting falling asleep standing at the railing of her crib crying. Then it got quiet to I figured she was asleep so I went to check on her. I looked in and she was still standing at the railing, but her eyes were closed. She started moving a little, and I didn't want her to see me so I quickly ducked out waiting for the crying again when it did not come I looked in once more. She was in the same spot, eyes closed. I went in to take another look when I realized she fell asleep standing up. I could not resist the chance for the best sleeping baby picture ever.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! How funny that she fell asleep standing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! I'm so glad you are posting again. I check pretty frequently, but hadn't for a while and I was so glad his time that there was a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! How fun and good job of snapping up all those pics!

    ReplyDelete