Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Independent Toddler

Yesterday Madison came in my bathroom while I was on the toilet and started banging on the shower door. I asked her if she wanted to shower, she said yes. I opened the door so she could climb in, and then I went to get her towel. When I came back the shower door was closed (I had no idea she could do this). I opened the door, took off her pj's, diaper, and the one shoe she had put on, and started the shower. At this point she started waving to me and said bye-bye. I thought it was cute so I started to close the shower door just to see what she would do. Once again she reached up, on to her tip-toes and shut to door. I figured she wanted to shower alone, so I went into my bedroom where I could here her playing, and gave her five minutes to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment