Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Camping Fun

For the Labor Day weekend we got together with our friends the Barbours and went camping down in San Mateo. We camped out Sunday night and then went to San Onofre State Beach on Monday.



Madison grabbed the bike helmet and put it on, her friend LT helped by snapping it under her chin. She then did her best to climb up on to the bike, but she needed my help to get all the way up. Once on the bike she tried to pedal, but the seat was way to high for her to be able to make any type of progress.



In true camping tradition we made foil meals for dinner. There was so much food, I thought there was no way I could eat it all. However, the food was so good I could not stop my-self until I had eaten my entire plate.

Madison had her first experience toasting marshmallows. She even managed to get the stick out of Daddy's hands and catch her marshmallow on fire, but Daddy saved it before there was too much damage done.

Madison really enjoyed eating her marshmallow . . .

she made sure every bit was either gone, or on her.

2 comments: