Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Back

So it has been a long summer.  We moved from Tustin to Laguna Niguel in June.  Just as we began to settle in Wayne lost his job.  So the past 6 weeks have been stressful.  He has quite a few leads, has had a couple of interviews, and has another one scheduled this week.  We also have a couple of good leads that we are waiting on, and one interview that we are still waiting to hear back from. 
I have really gotten used to having him around all day, and I really enjoy getting to sleep in some mornings while I make him get up and take care of the kids.  As much as I love having him here to help it will be great when he gets back to work, as nither of us has left this house much because we can't spend money, and even just driving wastes money we need.
There are a few new posts so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment