Monday, June 15, 2009

Disneyland

We were not ready for the vacation fun to end, so we decided to take a trip to Disneyland. Actually I had two passes that were about to expire so we went while we could.
It was lots of fun. Collin went for the first time, and Madison was old enough to really enjoy it.
We went on Jungle Cruise, which Madie loved all the animals, she even started calling the hippos, oincs (pigs). We then went on Pirates. In December when we went last Madie loved the drops, this time she was not to sure. When it got dark she started nuzzling into Wayne, and stayed that way whenever it was dark. She did like the ride when there was light and lots to look at. We then went down and got on the Winnie the Pooh ride, which Madie loved. We then got pictures with Pooh and Tigger. I was not sure how she would react, but she loved them so much, she did not want to go.



I just love this picture





This one is a little out of focus, but it is a good one so I included it.



We walked around a bit got pictures with Mickey, who Madie was not to sure of.


Madie then ran around Toontown with Wayne while I fed Collin.




You can see me in the background sitting at the fountain.


We also got a family picture in front of the castle.


We then went over to California Adventure. We went on the new Toy Story Mania. It was so much fun, but I would have liked it better if I was not holding a sleeping 4 month old. Collin fell asleep while we were waiting in line, and stayed asleep the entire time. When I got on the ride he just rolled over onto the padded bar and slept. I thought he would have woken up but not, and once the ride started and I realized how jerky it was I knew he was going to wake up, but no he slept the entire time.


We then went on the Ferris Wheel, and Madie liked going up and seeing all the trees, but when it was time to go down, she sat back in her chair and would not look out.





By this time Collin was very hungry, and not wanting to be in the stroller, so we went over to the challenge trail so Wayne could run around with Madison and I could feed Collin. Madison loved this and had lots of fun.


By this time it was 9:00 pm and we were ready to go home. It was a great trip, and we have one more coming up in December. Then we have to pay like the rest of the world, poo!

1 comment:

  1. Madison's pictures with Pooh and Tigger are so sweet. Keep making great memories with your family.
    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete