Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sleepless Nights

Last night the kids decided to gang up on me and not let me sleep.
Madison went to bed at 6:00 pm (three hours before her bed time).
Collin went to bed at 1:00 am (two hours after his bed time).
Madison woke up around 2:30 am. Just after 3:00 I had had enough of her jumping around in my bed and went to the front room with her so she could watch movies and I could sleep. I had gotten everything set up and started Cinderella, which catches her undivided attention, laid down on the couch and started to fall asleep when Collin wakes up wanting to eat. It is now after 4:00 am when I get to lay down again and go to sleep again. Madison however has other plans she dose not want to watch her movie, she just wants to bug Mommy. Once Cinderella is over I put on Cinderella III, Madison dose watch this movie and when it is over she wants to watch Cinderella II. Can you guess what her favorite movie is? This finishes up around 6:30 so I put the TV on Disney channel and let her watch cartoons. When Wayne leaves for work around 7:20 Madison gets very irrational and wants to get outside. She is wining and throwing a fit so I shut her in her room so she can take a nap at 7:30 am. At this point Collin wants to eat again so I feed him then I decide I still need more sleep and for the last time I go to bed not to wake again until 10:30. Lets hope tonight is better.

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy!!!! Hope tonight is a better one. Is it mean of me to say that I thought in my head for one brief moment, better her than me! :) Oh and sorry I missed your shower, I already had a prior commitment that day. I sure missed seeing you all! Hope it was fun...post pics!!!

    ReplyDelete