Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick- or- Treat

For Halloween I made Madison a beautiful Princess. She loved wearing her dress and twirling around. However when it came down to it she would only wear the hat for a few minutes before she wanted it off. It remained a constant struggle all night.







Wayne wanted to dress- up and have fun this year so we went to the costume shop to look around to help get ideas for a costume. He decided to go as Benjamin Franklin. The costumes in the shop were very cheesy looking so we decided I would make the costume. Since I had already made Madison's dress I was pretty confident I could do it. I had never taken on a project this big or extensive, but I was willing to try. Wayne also won second place in the costume contest at work.





I went easy this year. With a big baby belly there is only so much one can do. I found a beautiful witches hat at Target and so my costume began. I bought the black dress and a purple ribbon to tie around and match the hat. I them made the gloves to add some pizazz.



2 comments:

  1. Great job on the costumes! Wayne looks so good. Did you make his coat and vest and all? Madison is getting cuter and cuter every time I see pics. She's looking more like her mommy when she was little.
    We love you and miss you-Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable your family is! And Rhonda is right, Madison looks like you, just check out those cute curls! You make a very hot pregnant witch! :) Oh and I'm very impressed with your sewing skills!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete