Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have been very busy the last couple of weeks. This last Saturday we moved. Our new apartment is about a mile away from the old one. We are still unpacking, and probably will be for a couple of weeks. Madison has been getting into everything, and we can no longer lock her out of the kitchen, so it makes things even worse. Madison trying to help put up her crib.








Mothers Day was good, but stressful dealing with the move. I never got an opportunity to be pampered and relaxed. I have asked for another Sunday where I get all the Mothers Day pampering, such as, breakfast in bed (or just made for me), and no household or baby duties.

Madison is also learning how to use the computer. She loves to bang on the keyboard. Yesterday I entered my bedroom to her having climbed up on the chair and playing on the computer. Since then it has happened about 5 more times.

1 comment:

  1. Maren, your blog site is wonderful! I love looking at the pictures of my beautiful granddaughter. My handsome son isn't too bad either! You're going a great job. I look forward to seeing what comes next.

    ReplyDelete